We are a family team with over 20 years of experience in the industry. We will accompany you through the process of buying your home; we take care of our clients.
- We accompany you through the process of purchasing a home. You tell us what you are looking for and we will find it.
- We provide the South Bay Home Services application that is updated every 30 seconds--which is faster than any other major application offering the same service. Browse the MLS at your fingertips ad free without your information being sold!
- We use our sphere of influence and office contacts of over 700 agents to find properties not yet available on the market. We also set up personalized emails with homes that meet your criteria that will update every time a new listing hits the market.
- Set up home showing appointments around your schedule and we meet you there to walk through the homes with you.
- Once in escrow, we will negotiate the best outcome and take care of all the paperwork so that the process goes as seamless as possible.
Read our "how to" guide in helping you buy your home
- Get prequalified. Let us know if you need help connecting to a loan agent.
- Define your dream home.
- Download our South Bay Home Services App and subscribe to our MLS emails.
- Preview homes--we schedule appointments and accompany you to visit them.
- Pick a home, write an offer--we write competitive offers to get them accepted!
The Veerman Team strives to lead you through a real estate experience that accomplishes your goals and provides you with peace of mind. We believe that the most efficient way to begin is as follows:
1 Get Prequalified
To begin you want to identify a target price range for your new home; by getting pre-qualified for a loan to buy a home. There have been many times where we have had clients who thought they could not afford a certain home just to find out they could afford more, and vice-versa!
It is important to begin the journey by knowing exactly what you can afford because it will save you a lot of time. If you do not have a lender that you are working with, we can point you in the right direction. We have lenders that have proven themselves trustworthy and efficient in business.
2 Define Your Dream Home
Defining your dream home allows us to help you find what you are looking for. It gives us the ability to set up searches with the proper criteria via technology and agent-networking. Here are some questions to help you get started:
- How many bedrooms and bathrooms would you like?
- How big of a lot would you like?
- How much work would like to put into the home? For example, do you want turnkey or a fixer?
- How much are you willing to pay monthly? Just because you can afford a certain amount doesn’t mean you want to pay that amount.
- Do you want a single family home, condo or townhouse? Or any?
- What neighborhood what you like to live in? (Try to name at least 3)
- Do school rankings or walkability matter?
- Would would you not like to live near to?
- What are “break it” deals?
Now, we can start looking.
3 Download our App and Subscribe to Our MLS emails
Easily browse homes on the market by using our leading edge custom application-- South Bay Home Services--which you can download via iTunes Store or Google Play Store. The application is directly connected to us making it easy to communicate which homes you are interested in. Our App is updated every 30 seconds--faster than any other major application offering the same resource. Browse the MLS at your fingertips ad free without your information being sold!
Also, stay up to date by providing us your email and we can directly connect you to the MLS feed. Thus, houses that hit the market meeting your specification will directly appear in your email box as soon as they are posted.
We will also use our sphere of influence and office contacts of over 700 agents to find properties not yet available on the market. We will obtain information not yet available to other buyers you are competing against!
4 Preview Homes!
Let us know what homes you would like to preview, and we will set up home showing appointments around your schedule. We will meet you there to walk through the homes with you and give you our professional opinion.
If you are interested in the value of the property after seeing it, we will create a professional valuation report for you free of charge.
5 Pick a home, write an offer! (Beginning of the End Game)
Once you have found the home of your choosing, we will write the offer!
Now, not all offers are created equal! There are many different avenues to take when writing an offer. We gather information and use our experience--over two decades in the business--to write your offer in a way that appeals to sellers.
Contact us and we will sit with you to go over and detail exactly what it is that we do that sets us above the competition.